This beautiful 1284 square foot open concept design was built in July 2014. It sits on a 110′ x 118′ reversed pie shaped lot, with energy efficiency and integrity in mind.
Comes complete with New Home Warranty, and both the house and garage are fully structural and on piers for your piece of mind. The basement floor comes with in-floor heat, an electric boiler, a Venmar air exchanger, and a 98% energy efficient furnace and a/c unit.
The exterior is Keycaps newest fully acrylic vinyl siding, the first of its kind in the community. Quality stone brick panels wrap the front of the house and pillar, and the garage is finished and features an electric 1/2 hp opener and exterior keypad. A full double wide concrete driveway and walk ways were also included.
Off the back from the garden doors is a 16’x12′ treated deck attached to the house and on ground hogs.
- 2″ styrospan on entire exterior of home
- Icf bottom 4 feet of basement. 2×8 walls for balance. R 38 on top 4’ of basement
- Framing 2’ oc which at the time exceeded the building code
- Dupont flex wrap on all windows and doors to guarantee a lifetime of leak proof application
- Garage walls and foundation are also clad in 2″ styrospan
- Basement floor has a radiant heat boiler as well as an energy efficiant gas furnace
- Tripane pvc windows with argon and low e coatings
- Composite exterior deck and aluminum and glass railings